Hello everyone!
So for a class I am taking I am to create a blog and use it. Well I struggled on finding a topic for my blog, I couldn't just settle on one thing! So I came to the conclusion I will just blog about learning new things. So for my blog I will be picking something new to learn about or learn to do and do it then I will let you all know how it goes! :) kinda fun and I hope you all become inspired to do the same! I got the idea from an old movie I watched recently called "You Can't Take It With You" (great movie) but the principle is to just do what makes you happy in life and the rest will work itself out so that is my plan just going to do the things that I have always wanted to do!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I am going to!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ok so the guitar learning didn't go so well this week. I wasn't able to get my guitar fixed so it didn't get started I am now on the mission of looking for a place to repair my guitar. (any suggestions would be helpful) So, since that plan fell through for this week we will give it ago this week. Hopefully it all works out oh boy life gets busy sometimes! I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where a good place to repair your guitar. It should be tons of fun to learn the guitar though. Since its fall break, you'll probably get a good chance to fix and even play the guitar with basic chords. I'm still working on chord progressions, they sound a little sloppy because my finger can't get an even tension on the strings all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never played the guitar, but I always wanted to. Good job looking for something new to try! Hopefully you will soon find a place to get your guitar repaired and be off and running =)

    ReplyDelete